Monday, July 18, 2011

Make a Whiteboard for Under $30!


I am seriously loving this white board that Mama Mary's hubby made for her!  The best part, it was under $30 for the whole project.  If I had some more wall space I would be asking making my own hubby make one for me.  Seriously, my walls are covered with book shelves.  But, I am thinking of seeing if we can move some because I am seriously having some white board envy over here.

Holly over at A Life- Size Catholic is hosting a Pay It Forward event where you higlight another blog, blog post, or blogger (a fab idea in my humble opinion) - so I decided to pay if forward to Mama Mary and Holly!  What blog, or blogger would do you think is amazing?  Pay it forward and let us know!




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Holly said...

Looks like a wonderful project, and I'm always game for things that make it easier to be creative or organized!