Friday, July 29, 2011

Trying out an Economics Class from Founders Academy on CurrClick

I had of course heard of CurrClick, but we hadn't tried any of there classes.  I'm not sure why, I think mom was just too lazy to sign up  we were so busy that we never got around to it.  Anyway, Palmer has a good friend who is really interested in Economics and Politics, and Palmer just can't keep up with the conversation.  And although I have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting let's just say that Econ was not my fave subject. I had no desire to revisit tables that looked like this anytime soon.




So, when I found out that Lynn from Founders Academy was offering an Economics class I signed Palmer up.  Outsourcing can be a good thing :)



He starts the class in late August, but I will keep you posted with his opinions of the class!

If you are interested in learning more about Founders Academy check out their CurrClick page here, or follow them on Twitter.  If you have any questions, I know Lynn will be happy to help!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: