Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Quietest Pencil Sharpener Ever!




I have a few pet peeves in life - you know those scratching on the chalkboard type things? One of my biggest ones is the sound of a pencil sharpener!  I don't know why, but I hate that sound! When I was asked to do a review on the Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener, I wasn't 100% convinced, but I was willing to give it a try!  It was invented by a classroom teacher who must also have the same pet peeve as I do.


Well, let me tell you, it absolutely passed the test - it is very quiet and FAST!  I also love that you can move it around as well, it attaches to a table or shelf so you don't have to permanently attach it to a wall. It is very well made and durable, which has been another one of my pet peeves,.  it is so hard to find pencil sharpeners that don't fall apart after a few uses.  It has been very kid proof and is holding up like new!

Definitely worth the money!  You can order one from Classroom Friendly Supplies, but you have to act fast as they sell out quickly!

No comments: