Saturday, March 29, 2014

Freebie Frozen Printables

Frozen Button Frozen Pre K Pack
I don't know about the children in your home, but I know that the children in my home LOVE, LOVE, (and did I mention LOVE?) Frozen.  We have seen it umpteen times and everyone in the house knows the lyrics to almost all of the songs.  I found this great freebie pack based on the movie from overthebigmoon.  Although it is too young for my kiddos, if you have a little one, you will want to grab this now!

Included in this Pre-K Pack is:

Prewriting Practice Sheets – Cutting Practice – Which one is different?
Finish the Pattern Sheet – Size Sequencing Sheet – Frozen Movie Strip Puzzle
4-piece Puzzles – Sorting Practice -Counting Practice Cards
Color Olaf -  2-Part Vocabulary Cards
Shadow Matching – Letter Ff Identification – Letter Ee Identification
Letter Aa Identification – Frozen Matching - Letter Aa Sorting Page

No comments: